RANT 9’0 SUP DETAILS
MORE ABOUT THE RANT 9’0
Board shape: The Rant is shaped to provide stability when paddling into the lineup, speed when driving down the line and ultimate maneuverability when turning edge-to-edge and carving waves. The Rant’s swallowtail design gives the board a snappy feel and helps maintain speed in mushy or small conditions, while a kicked-up nose allows for steep, late drops without pearling and an easier paddle out through white water. The bottom-shape progresses from flat underfoot to a V-Spine toward the back, resulting in a board that tracks well in calm water and carves nicely in the surf. The board comes stock with a three-fin FCS pack, but is configured with five fin boxes to gives riders the ability to configure their board in several ways – single fin, twin fin, thruster, quad fin or five fin.
Board construction: The Rant is built with a proprietary Wood Veneer Sandwich Construction, which controls durability and flex and creates a light and impact resistant board. It comes equipped with a full cockpit-length EVA pad for traction, a vent plug to manually equalize internal pressure due to heat and atmospheric pressure changes and five FCS fins (a 4.5” center fin and two 5.25” asymmetrical side fins).
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE RANT
- Tackle any break with a board designed for serious SUP surfing
- Less pearling, easier paddle out with the Rant’s scooped nose
- Stay straight: The Rant tracks exceptionally well thanks to fin configuration, V-Spine bottom and tucked rail
- Customizable fin configuration with five fin boxes
- Light weight construction means less yank when you crash in the waves